shoe repair advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
I picked up a good pair of scarpa hillwalking boots, anyway last camping trip my foot was a bit close to the fire and it would seem the glue that holds the sole onto the front of the boot is gone, and now it seems to fill up with mud and snow, and will probably worsen over time

i was thinking of jamming silicon or super glue in it but thought id ask here any advice first.

Stoo.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I picked up a good pair of scarpa hillwalking boots, anyway last camping trip my foot was a bit close to the fire and it would seem the glue that holds the sole onto the front of the boot is gone, and now it seems to fill up with mud and snow, and will probably worsen over time

i was thinking of jamming silicon or super glue in it but thought id ask here any advice first.

Stoo.

You could always have the exsiting sole reglued or a new sole fitted with these folks

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Stooboy as Mequite said LSR are brill they repaired an old pair of Scarpa's I had a few years ago and they came back looking fantastic. Highly recommend them.

Oh and dont sit so close to the fire it can damage clothing!!:rolleyes:

Hope you get sorted mate.

HNY Too!

Andy

stooboy

Settler
Apr 30, 2008
Fife, Scotland
the freesole looks like just the ticket as its only a tiny bit right at the top of the toe where it curls round to protect them the actuall sole, so i think this will work and failing that ill send them into LSR.

HNY to you to Andy! :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE