Sheath Commission For Brother Ammo...W.I.P.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...Kal asked me to do him a custom version of my 'signature sheath' (that's what Angela always refers to it as anyway, not I, sounds arrogant lol)...among other things (he's a hard man to please) he wanted it in a mix of brown and mahogany with a tooled border and the firesteel loop dropped down an inch...I also moved the DC3 pouch up a centimetre to allow some extra stitching....so here it is, not edgekoted yet or given the final polish but I thought I'd get it up on here as it's been raining nearly every day and I grabbed the chance whilst I could as it's gotta be posted off asap,

hope you like!

regards,

Sonni

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO KAL AND NESS AND THEIR NEW BABY GIRL!

BLANKS CUT AND PREPPED:

SCORED, DYED AND TOOLED:

PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED:

AND PRETTY MUCH DONE:

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cracking stuff as always! My sheath of similar design is the best carry option ever it's great! Ammo you've backed a winner mate! :)

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Thanks everyone. We are over the moon, tired but really happy.
The sheath is looking fantastic. I asked for one of Sonnis signiture sheaths with a couple adjustments.
I wanted it slightly smaller as my knife is on the small side.
Two finger pull-out.
Two eyelets.
Fire-steel holder dropped down. So my knife edge is away and clear as i unsheath.
Tooling around the edge. I have other bits from Sonni with this detail. It looks great.
Dc3 holder. I mostly keep tinder inthese pockets, as i wanted to keep the size down i went with the dc3.

I have too say, Sonni youve smashed it mate. Above and beyond what i hoped for.
Thankyou.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE