SEAT Leon radio code....HELP!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Hey guys and girls, I know this is a bit random for this forum but ya never know!
I have a Leon which has a genuine seat radio but not the original one, when i bought the car(over 2 years ago now) the original was broken so the garage replaced it foc, problem is i just had some work done for which the battery needed disconnecting and now the radio has coded out, the only code i have must be for the original as it doesnt work. Does anyone know how i can sort it without having to send it off??
I will be extremely grateful for any advice.......or a miracle! :)

Cheers in advance!

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Thanks peeps, no luck though! thinking I'm guna have to send it off somewhere or main dealer, which is over and hours drive to the closest! and probably pricey! :(

Cheers

Jon

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Really? I will look into that, cheers mate! i live in a bit of a middle of nowhere town but now you've mentioned that there is an auto electrician 15 miles away that might be able to help! .........fingers crossed!

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I have had similar problems in the past, if you can find the serial number just phone the manufacturer or main dealer and they will get the code off their system and let you know.

I guess that you have tried the 1111 or the 1234 codes?

Wingstoo

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
I have had similar problems in the past, if you can find the serial number just phone the manufacturer or main dealer and they will get the code off their system and let you know.

I guess that you have tried the 1111 or the 1234 codes?

Wingstoo

Yea tried those codes but no luck! :(
I tried the Seat garage in worcester but because its not the original stereo to match the chassis number they wouldnt give me the code!

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
you taken it out and looked at it?
mine also isn't the original to my car (ford) but is a replacement and there was a sticker stuck on the top of it.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
you taken it out and looked at it?
mine also isn't the original to my car (ford) but is a replacement and there was a sticker stuck on the top of it.

yea had the stereo out and checked around but no such luck! I'm thinking I'm just guna have to cough up the cash and send it off! :(

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I would take it to my local Car electrician bloke but i am nowhere near your self. Maybe you have a local such person, all depends on cost.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Thanks for all the help guys, managed to get it sorted today! spoke to the guy who fitted the stereo when i bought the car and he managed to find the code!

cheers again guys!

robert.rubil

Dec 26, 2013
Osijek
Hallo Friends,
I have a problem with my Radio. I have change my accumulator and my Radio request a Radio code and I do not know this code. I bought the car 2 years ago.
Radio is a original GRUNDIG SEAT AURA with this product key *014SEZ2Z6D2401519V* . Can anybody help me to get the code???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE