Rv 2009

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Planning has started. 10 - 13 April. Workshops will include, knife making, blacksmithing, leather work, spoon carving. We do talks on wid food, survival kits, and shelter building. easter egg hunt for the little ones. More details to follow along with workshop prices. All details on the website.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
Knifemaking workshop with Bernie for a fiver looks like a bit of a bargain if you weren't a 7 hour drive away I could be tempted. And proceeds to charity too, good luck with it.

Basha72

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2006
Torbay
Will be looking forward to this again great people great venue

The all in stew and flat bread were top notch well worth the trip again

Basha72

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
The list so far: ( book your place via my website please)

Workshops by:

Bearx
Forgeries
Greencraft
Wild Food School
Guild of knot Tyers
World Wild

Attendance :

James Richards
Colin & Alex Head
Andy Bolton X 2
JP
Scotty
Andy W
Shocks
Jon Pickett
Janie Popps

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
There are places left for the RV but we can only accept a max of 100 for insurance reasons, If you want a spot please do it through the Footsteps website as this is checked more frequently than on here. I will post the list so far later in the week.

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
I WILL UPDATE THE LIST HERE

Costs: £5 per person per night. £4 per person for day visitors.
We provide water, porta loos, rubbish collection.

Workshops: £5 per person plus materials

Bearx - knife making
Forgeries – Blacksmith
Wild food school – Wild food walk
Green craft – Spoon carving
Green craft – Leather craft

Talks / demos: Free

World Wild – Tracking
World Wild – Shelter
RAF survival school – Water
Footsteps – Survival tins
Footsteps – Improvised navigation

Children’s activities: Free

Bread making
Fire lighting
Easter egg hunt

Charity events: tomahawk throwing, prize for top score proceeds to H 4 H

Bushcraft boot fair: Donation for H 4 H

Booked places:

James Richards, Colin & Alex Head, Andrew Bolton X2, JP, Scotty, Andy W X2, shocks X5, Jason & Jax (Green School), John Habb, Brian Hows X2, Duncan chandler X2, Basha 72 X6, Mus Fergusson X3, Paul Stevens, Paddy Drury X2, Martin Rice X5, Toby H, Justin telford X2, Glenn M X2, Adam Morris X 3, John Rosevear, Rhoda X 5, Martin Saint X 2, steve Marvell x 3, Michael Eslick,

what is the situation on fire wood ?? is it collect whats around and suitable ( like the wilderness gathering) or have you supplies on site that have to be used or do we bring our own (i usually take a bit on things like this just in case and i know its dry ;) for the first day)

ATB

Duncan

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Email sent to you at Footsteps website Smarty. Sainty and Little Miss Sainty age 10 hoping to attend and to meet loads of members.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
this should be great, really looking farward to it, hope to meet you all there! i don't know many people that are into bushcraft so it will be a real treat to talk to like minded folk!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE