Rugby shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
England shirt - long sleeved - XL - as new condition worn once £18 posted

IMG_0826.jpg

Ireland shirt - long sleeved - XL - in excellent condition £14 posted

IMG_0825.jpg

Munster shirt - short sleeved - L - worn, with a few pulls in fabric and slightly worn sponsor logo - £10 posted

IMG_0831.jpg

All three shirt for £30 posted for a quick sale.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Decent price for these. Not for me, but here in Wales I understand England shirts make great firelighters and char cloth ;)

(Happy to delete if not appropriate in a sales thread. I've been trying to resist saying the above for days)

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Decent price for these. Not for me, but here in Wales I understand England shirts make great firelighters and char cloth ;)

(Happy to delete if not appropriate in a sales thread. I've been trying to resist saying the above for days)

Ha ha ha you can't still be bitter about losing surely.....🏉🏉👍👍🇬🇧 (couldn't find an England flag!)

Sent from somewhere?

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Ha ha ha you can't still be bitter about losing surely.....������������ (couldn't find an England flag!)

Sent from somewhere?

Not bitter at all. The better team won. That's just a bit of banter when it comes to rugby.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE