Romantic Campsites.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
Hi all.

It's been a while.

I'm looking for a good spot to go wild camping with Seraph without the bairn for our anniversary (no snickering at the back please).

Seraph is a well used to wild camping and we'd like somewhere round Perthshire. Any ideas welcome. PM me if you don't want to give away good sites to the masses. Our anniversary is easter weekend.

Cheers

Rob

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Findhorn sands caravan site for facilities, over the bank and onto the beach, turn right and walk along the beach till just past the airfield and head just into the Forrest, cue spectacular sun sets and brekfasts on the beach followed by walks around findhorn estury to culbin forest, for the next night, then up early to go watch the grey seals on the sand bank near the estury mouth.all close to Forres rail station if leaving the car behind.

I can't wait to move back :( :)

Last edited:

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I've done Comrie croft to death, Findhorn sounds good though. Cheers Southey - I haven't been there in a while.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE