Roll Up Roll Up, Here It Is, Auction No 2....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Here it is, auction no 2.
Bit different this time....Its going to be for single items only, so pretty much everyone can bid if they wish...
If anyone feels they can donate something, then please add it in, but please do not feel under any pressure to give. This is going to run for 1 week again, but the later things are added in, the less time there will be for bidding on them, so in 3 days time there will be a cut off point and any items added after that time will go into another auction (if there are any)
Same charity as before, see here.. http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=16307&highlight=charity
I am going to start a list below, feel free to bid on any item, any amount from £1.00 up. I have some helpers to help me keep refreshing where we are at, with the items and bidding so hopefully this will run smoothly....
Auction will end at 10pm on the 18th march....

We have, donated by myself......
1x axe...Maker unknown, but has served me well for many years. Has been re profiled and a new custom built mask by our very own Longstrider to his usual excellent standard....
DSC00275.jpg

Next we have, donated by Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book third edition
The book is by eric langmuir and is approved by the mountain leader training boards of GB and NI.
PC280016.jpg

Next, donated by John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching, including all equipment for two people and if wished he can throw in star tests. The offer is open to any level of paddler beginnier to advanced ( level 4 coach). Canoe or kayak. I am based in the North West so Wales or Lakes could be arranged.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Bidding so far...

Jon Pickett, axe - £20 - British Red
Jon Pickett, Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book - £5 - British Red
John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching - £15 - janiepopps

(I hope this is an acceptable format and what you intended Jon?)

Matt.

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Jon Pickett, axe - £25 - Butchd
Jon Pickett, Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book - £5 - British Red

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Jon Pickett, axe - £30 - British Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
This is Really going to hurt :(

However, I have been very moved by Karen's efforts and this cause. Soooo

The original BR Cegga axe. Not a "first production" run version - the first ever axe Cegga made to this design.

373541014_53cb3b0ab0.jpg

373541022_8210c7e532.jpg

373541017_045301ae25.jpg

373541019_8b19e031db.jpg

They do say "give till it hurts" don't they? This hurts! I reserve the right to buy it myself too!

Hand finsihed by me in oil and beeswax - the helve is like silk!

For all of you who want one of these without waiting - heres your chance

Red :(

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching - £25 - Greg
British Red, THE original BR Cegga axe - £50 - matt-w

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
Wow Red......consider yourself as having more rep than the system would be capable of showing if it was working. :) (I have noticed how much you like axes ;) ).

much respect

Andy

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching - £25 - Greg
British Red, THE original BR Cegga axe - £75 - Longstrider

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Longstrider said:
I hope that £75 for axe makes it hurt a little less Red. Thats my bid.
Sure does - Thanks matt-w and Longstrider - consider yourselves repped "in absentia"!

Red

Butchd

Forager
Feb 20, 2007
Surrey
Consider yourself well and truly repped Red, that is a generous offer indeed. Since my finances won't stretch to that one just at the moment and it would be greedy of me to have two of them, I'll up the first axe to £35.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Jon Pickett, axe - £35 - Butchd
Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book - £5 - British Red
John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching - £50 - Outdoorcode
British Red, THE original BR Cegga axe - £75 - Longstrider

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE