RM Williams Oil Skin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
Hi you guys, you fonts of all knowledge, my RM Williams needs rep roofing, it's oil skin on the label, is that the same as Barbour wax? Or is it completely different, if so where do I get the right stuff, and any tips on using it.
thanks for any advice

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Others may say different, but i used the spray on wax cotton(which yours is)reproofer, it is so easy to use, it may not last as long as the "proper wax"but it takes only minutes to do, so you can re treat it every year.

Rob

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Oh dear, another senior moment - I was looking at the product above the correct one. That's not bad at all, and I rate the R M Williams clothing very highly so I'd be happy tp pay that :)

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
Thanks,
Woof, I have seen the spray and will give this a trial on an old Barbour first thanks.
Was hoping the Barbour wax was the same as RM Williams as I have a few tins spare, looks like I need to buy RM's own

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE