RM Eco Sleep System.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Gutted. Got mine out today for an airing and found some chiggers have eaten holes everywhere. Good money paid if anyone has one they want to sell.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I dont have an Eco Jon, but I do have the magikelly group buy XL nomads land hammock, from 2005 ish which I never used, along with a brand new pyramid mossy net. I think that the same as the eco one. There are two ten metre lengths of red climbing tape, with a loop stitched into the ends as well i think. If youre interested I'll dig it out.

I've been thinking of putting it up in the classifieds, but never got around to it.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I dont have an Eco Jon, but I do have the magikelly group buy XL nomads land hammock, from 2005 ish which I never used, along with a brand new pyramid mossy net. I think that the same as the eco one. There are two ten metre lengths of red climbing tape, with a loop stitched into the ends as well i think. If youre interested I'll dig it out.

I've been thinking of putting it up in the classifieds, but never got around to it.

Not familiar with that Dave. Would be interesting to see it. I love the RM one and used it for years.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's a bit different Dave as it hasn't got the top adjuster. It's an interesting set up and I may take it if I can't find an Eco and it's still available. Cheers for letting me know.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yep. :) No probs.

Can't tell you how upset I am. This was singularly my most favourite piece of kit for the rainforest. Something must have laid eggs in it when I last used it, or it was packed with nasties in it. I should have checked more thoroughly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE