Right next to Salcey Forsest!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
Moved house recently, in advance of moving out of the country entirely, and I've ended up within walking distance of Salcey Forest in Northants. It's been so long since I was that close to a forest :)

Went for a walk there this week, it's a great ole place. Looking forwards to maybe actually doing a little bushcrafting rather than reading about it lol

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one, get out there and enjoy it! Salcey is a great place, more than busy in some areas but it's a big old place and there are plenty of spots nobody else bother with. Have fun. Where are you moving to?

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I loved Brisbane, spent a lot of my time there in my year out back in the day. Sounds like you're living the dream at the minute! Keep us posted on the move mate. I married a girl from Wolverhampton that I met in Brisbane, glad I didn't have to move there!;)

Feb 6, 2011
none
Good man ! always love looking at photos of people getting out there and enjoying the great out doors , wish i was tech enough to post photos of some of my treks ..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE