Return to the fold...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
It's been a while since I was active, or indeed posted here on BCUK, for obvious reasons such as the arrival of my daughter, immense workload and other woody related reasons (details to follow in another post). I'm glad to say that I've been popping by from time to time to catch up with friends here on the forum, and hopefully normal service will be resuming in the weeks and months to come.

The most comforting things to note are that the same old hands are still here, the same discussion topics seem to be in circulation and many new faces (or avatars at least!) seem to have appeared. I look forward to being part of the community again.

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Cheers chaps! Glad to be home.
Did someone forget to put a log on the fire? It's getting awfully chilly out here, or am I just getting old?

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
:beer: welcome back:beer: ere, have my pew squire.....give them old bones a rest lol

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk 2

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
8u8yguba.jpg

Who'd have thought that something so small could cause you so much grief?!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Blimey thats a pink outfit :)

I refused my daughter girly things when young hoping to make a tomboy. Didn't work though ....they have minds of their own dammit!

Have fun - all too soon they have left home :(

Good to have you back

Silverhill

Maker
Apr 4, 2010
Derbyshire
Many thanks to all, it's just like I never went away. Hopefully I'll be able to get to next years moot Tony. Feels like my attendance is long overdue (and I'm seriously missing out!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE