Replacement Tablet Advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Right folks it's that time of year and the current wife is making hints she'd like to get her old tablet (a Samsung Galaxy 4 10.5" with I think 16gb of memory and about 5 years old) replaced with something newer.

Being the kind dutiful husband that I am for a change I actually listened to her and not only listened I actually paid attention to what she said (shock and horrors).

So what would the suggestions from those knowledgeable in these sorts of things be for a suitable replacement up to about £150?

Looking for a similar screen size to her existing one.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
You will get cheaper tablets but the charger port will eventually play up, the battery wont last 5 minutes etc etc. Stick with Samsung and which ever model you can stretch to. Just about to buy a couple my self, just waiting for a bargain.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’d agree with dwardo about sticking with the Samsung if possible. It’s handy in it’ll be a familiar device to operate, and the quality is very good. Black Friday deals could be had on the 29th.

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, it works fine, and if you have an Android phone, its an obvious step. A Tab A 10in should be around £199, but with Black Friday coming up (I have already had Black Friday emails from Trekkitt - its not a day, more like a month....), then you might pick up a good deal, especially if retailers have bought up possibly slightly older models to bulk out for Black Friday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE