For Sale Re handled F1D (cos) in tan micarta

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
For sale and likely last one of these from me for a while a re handled by myself Fallkniven F1D with laminated cos steel, handled with brass and natural tan canvas micarta with vulcanized fiber liners complete with sheath 3.5mm veg tan leather
condition as new from me the maker, Item location Cornwall UK
Price all in including next day special delivery is £350 (now reduced to £315) which also includes all fee's. payment by paypal, bank transfer welcome as is collection in person

now reduced to £315 posted

Thanks for looking

tanf15.JPG tanf14.JPG tanf13.JPG tanf12.JPG tanf11.JPG faltan4.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: WealdenWoodsman

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
have now darkened the handle a little on this with oil based leather dye. it will darken/even out a little further with age as well.

before and after. of course this does also mean that the white fiber liner is now brown.

lighter1.JPG darker2.JPG

mark.177

Maker
Apr 21, 2014
Cornwall UK
pains me to do it but i must sell this as have over £260 tied up in it with around 30 hours work on top so have now reduced the price to just £315 posted its an excellent little knife in the laminated cos steel with a truly versatile full convex grind completely transformed with the fuller handle

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE