RAB - great customer service.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
As previously mentioned, it looks like I have lost the pole for my brand new, unused RAB ridge raider hooped Bivvi.

I bought this a while ago, but just decided to start using it.

I contacted them to see if I could attain a new pole from them and how to best progress the matter.

They said they would see if they had any spare knocking about the warehouse and would get back to me.

That was Wednesday. Today I received a brand new, perfect new pole in the post. Absolutely free.

Fantastic. This gear isn't cheap, but I'm always happy to pay that bit more for quality. When you get customer service like this, who can argue.

Great stuff.

No affiliation, etc.

Just saying.

Cheers.

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
I have used Rab kit for donkeys years, and for disclosure know Rab C and a number of the staff personally. However the company is now owned by Equipe. Anyway they also bought out podsacs, and I have a 25 year old crag sac that I'd lifted by the lid pocket, ripping the zip and side off it. Phoned them and was asked to post it, came back 2 weeks later looking brand new (zip wise at least) and the Garmin GPS I'd left in it was there too. Let it be a lesson to all wanting to provide customer service

IC_Rafe

Forager
Feb 15, 2016
EU
Glad to hear that, since i've been looking into buying one of the RAB bivies.

Same goes for KarrimorSF btw. Bought a second hand Sabre 45, didn't have the chest strap. Contacted them to see if i could buy it separately, and they shipped one free of charge.

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
My better half and I have a Rab bivvi each, good to know the campany stands behind her guarantee! My best experience has been with Berghaus, I love them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE