Purses, Pendants, Firesteels, Bracelets and Laplander sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ALL WITHDRAWNok here goes....all prices include 2nd class recorded to uk...paypal only please...if you'd like anything please post on here first then pm me....

first off reindeer pendants...£12-50 each...each has one side polished up like a mirror...i didnt do both sides for 2 reasons...it would double the time to make them and seems pointless considering only one side will be visible when wearing and I also like the contrast...(the keyrings in the pic are not for sale)...each piece is about 2 inches long and has a piece of black leather thonging...

PENDANTSLOW.jpg

double-sided triangular purses...£12-50 each...each one is embossed both sides...grooved...hand-dyed black and they measure about 10cm along each edge...

PURSESLOW.jpg

bracelets...the top 2 are smaller sized for women...the bottom 3 for men (pm for exact lengths please)...£11-50 for the top 4...£13 for the bottom one

BRACELETSEMBLOW.jpg

hand-dyed sheath with dangler for bahco laplander in mahogany with 'mottled' black on top...3mm full grain...nickel fittings...black artificial sinew...£27-50

BAHCOMAHOGBCUKLOW.jpg

hand-dyed sheath with dangler for bahco laplander in brown...3mm full grain...brass fittings...black artificial sinew...£27-50

BAHCOBROWNBCUKLOW.jpg

these firesteels £16 each...spalted birch, dont know the brown wood sorry, buffalo horn, cocobolo...all with lanyard tubing...

STEELS16LOW.jpg

these £18 each....pine with mosaic lanyard, laburnum, hard spalted maple

STEEL1750LOW.jpg

and these are £22 each....african blackwood, hard spalted maple SOLD TO DARTMOOR...TA M8...both with mosaic lanyard

STEEL22LOW.jpg

ok...thassit....phew! any questions please ask!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE