Proud dad moment

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Sorry this will probably bore people to death but I don't care lol as I'm one proud dad so proud I could burst my daughter who is 14 with learning difficulties was asked to be a flag bearer for the scouts remembrance parade after only been going a couple of months and her brother is a soldier so you could see she was bursting with pride to be asked

y4agu7um.jpg

Also we have been to Brihman rocks for the first time and she was climbing with me and my nephew nothing to scary but challenging for me and the kids which is a big thing as about 6 years ago she was scared just to walk down a steep bank she's impressing me all the time with her can do attitude even if she doesn't always mange she's trying every thing

5ubemy9e.jpg

Cheers andy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Lovely to hear that her Dad is so proud of her :)
I'm sure that must be a huge encouragement to her and her confidence :D

Isn't it amazing just how much youngsters can achieve, even when they start with the balance of things so weighted against them ? Let both your kids know we're proud of them too :)

atb,
M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Heck not boring at all, always good to read about proud parents and great achievements. That's what we were all celebrating today! Keep the happy stuff coming.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Thank you everyone really don't know what else to say with every body's amazing comments I'm blown away

cheers andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE