Probs with bushmoot.com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

William K

Hi All,

I was trying to log into bushmoot.com to look at the order progress of my moot ticket/s and it seems i've forgotten the password, unfortunately upon trying the recovery via the link it says "ERROR: There is no user registered with that email address", so i'm in a mild panic about my tickets. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Will

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's probably because they closed the ticket sales down.

If you paid by paypal print the receipt off and take that with you as proof of payment but you should be ok :)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Online booking is no longer available since an hour or 2.

Where you in the process of ordering, or did you ordered them some time before?

If you were ordering them, check your Paypal account and see if you actually paid. If you have, just make a print and bring it a long. Just to be sure - though I reckon all be fine in that case.

If you didn't pay, just show up at the site and make yourself known to Shelly (or Reception stall staff).

If you've ordered them some time before: nothing to worry about: show up at the site and make yourself known at the Reception.

HTH

EDIT:
Bugger, now it looks like I just copied Mesquite's post - while I was making it up myself, honest! :D

William K

Hi there, yeah I bought the tickets several days ago and Paypal definately paid so should be ok re the moot. Does that mean that the registration for bushmoot.com was only relevant for the ticket sales processing? If so that explains why the link for the "order progress" is dead (to the wordpress login).

I'll have all the paypal completed order bits so fullsail to the moot but I was just wondering.

Thanks All

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi There, is this William? All's good, we just stopped the shop from being available so that no one would spend time trying to buy tickets, you should have received an email a few days ago with details in it, the email would have been from Shelly at the Bushcraft UK shop address.

You're listed on her print outs so there's not going to be any problem with getting in at the Moot, we have everyone recorded.

Hope that's helped

All the best
Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE