Preception Kayak FS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
NEW KIT AND PICS ADDED.

I have a Preception Whip-it for sale.
DSCF0902Medium.jpg

DSCF0906Medium.jpg

DSCF0908Medium.jpg

Nice boat, intermediate really it will handle flat water, surf and rivers. Its not so big its no fun and not so small you can't paddle it in a straight line. I bought this just before I gave up regular kayaking a few years ago so it has only been used probably 8-10 times from new. It has been stored in a UV/weather proof bag which I had made by a sail maker and means you can safely store it outside (I will include this) all in all it is in good nick.

Kayak Statistics:
Kayak Length 272cm
Width 62cm
Volume 227ltr
Weight 18kg
Paddler weight range 60-115kg

I also have a Gul Neoprene deck to fit the boat (Keyhole deck) size Small/Medium

And a Lendle Mania Paddle. The deck and the paddle are decent one not bottom of the range and cost me about £140 all in.

I will let the boat go to a BCUKmember for £200 or for £280 for the whole lot with paddle and spray deck. Paypal add 4% please.

Buyer will have to arrange collection though I could delver meet you at cost within an hour or twos drive of Plymouth at the cost of fuel.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE