1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting pics

Discussion in 'How do I?' started by Old southern man, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Old southern man

Sorry to be so thick, can anyone show me how to post pics, at the moment I only have an I pad thingy, but I have photos on it I would like to share,
    Thanks

2. GGTBod

GGTBod Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

when you are writing a post the menu bar just above your writing window has all your commands, to add pictures is the symbol 3rd from the right hand side, you click it and then add the address of the image you want to link, alternatively click go advanced on bottom right next to post comment and you will see extra buttons below in regards to managing attachments.

hope that helps

3. lou1661

lou1661 Full Member

4. Old southern man

I tried but my i pad only shows me " url, jpeg ect, and does not allow me to access my i pad for a picture only an URL !

5. GGTBod

You need to go on your profile, make a photo album and load them up then use the url (the full web address of where the image is) of each picture in the links, either that or load your pics to something like photobucket or another website and then copy and paste the url web address of the images into the hyperlink box.

I am not sure how much detail to go in on this as i don't know your level of forum savvy, hope it helps

6. GGTBod

I just noticed the albums option is only available to full members, you will need to load your images online (photobucket/facebook etc) and then copy the url (full http:/wwww.name of your image.jp type of thing ) and paste it onto this site in your message in the box that appears after you click the image button on the menu bar

7. vizsla

vizsla Native

If your like me and useless with computers then download tapatalk and you simply click on the photo symbol and it and you can upload pics straight from your gallery on your pad or phone very simple