Positive mental health, nature and bushcraft.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GuestD

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 10, 2019
This is something I have been involved in as an on going project for a number of years. Apart from the times allocated for a weekly get together, I leave everything loose, sometimes we just have an upbeat chat, a walk, or a continuation of current projects, the main thing is strictly no pressure, and something works, because the same folks keep coming back. This is an interesting listen,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xtky9

The program under the heading "why does nature calm anxiety".

For those involved, a stress free day in good company in a wood is better than Prozac.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Nature reminds you your free, and not locked into any BS, I find rock climbing is good for the same reason and no time for BS best to stay focused! and if more home bound a rifle and some tin cans to shred works too:D

Reactions: crosslandkelly

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I caught this on the radio the other day, and I entirely agree. Nature is what keeps me going anyway, I need an escape.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE