Portable pizza oven

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
http://www.roccbox.com/

Definitely on the luxury glamping side of things, but the design is pretty cool I think.

Aren't shipping yet so impossible to say how good.

Just looking at their prototype burners, and there have definitely experimented with IKEA cutlery drainers, it seems. :)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Well tickle my tummy and call me Susan!!! I've been playing around with designs for a foldaway firepit the past couple of days... back on an envelope type of thing... and the design of those legs is something I drew thinking 'bet nobody has thought of doing it like this'.

Nice looking oven though, shape of it reminds me of the eggloo... all the rage a couple of years back for the keeping of hens in the back garden.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
That is a very cool gadget - at 20kg it's not one for a casual beach BBQ though. Wonder what could be done with a Calor gas bottle.....

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Quite a bit...

3ebaaac4d0ee28db671dc48e98368241.jpg

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I have a sneaking feeling we have different ideas when it comes to things being qualified as portable

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I have a sneaking feeling we have different ideas when it comes to things being qualified as portable

Didn't say it was easily portable :p

Besides, Darth Vader is alright with his... you seen the size of the fella!! :yikes:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I love the look of all of them especially the Vader head and the gas bottle but my idea of portable fits in a rucksack and leaves room for others things and can still be carried by a man without Vaders strength and the power of the force

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE