Polish lavvu and stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
Hi does anyone use a two man polish lavvu and a small wood burner on here?
ive seen a couple of you tube vids on home made stoves from ammo boxes and other methods but was wondering if the two man lavvu would be to small or not to use one.
the flue can go out of one of the arm holed on one of the ponchos.

This guy does a good job and it looks spot on and is just what I'm after but don't want to start spending money on two pieces of kit if they don't work with one and other, so just wondered if anyone else used this method with a two man lavvu http://youtu.be/Ts0SvqhSChM

persistent king

Settler
May 23, 2010
wigan
Nice work there matey, I'm camping Saturday with Ian and Andy I think there bringing along one of your Ammo box stoves for me to look at are you the other guy that's coming ?

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Nice work there matey, I'm camping Saturday with Ian and Andy I think there bringing along one of your Ammo box stoves for me to look at are you the other guy that's coming ?

No I think that will me Carl. Really gosh it's an awful stove really. Just lobbed it together. I ended up giving it away to Mad Dave on here. The flue is pretty good though.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
No I know carls coming but there is a Dave coming as well , is the two Man one ok for a small stove or is it to small

It will be Mad Dave he has got the stove. I would think it was a little small mate. It would be hard not to touch the stove with your sleeping bag or kit. It's possibly doable though. Hey I'm going to make a stainless bread bin stove next I think.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE