Paracord products (Bracelets, Monkey's fists, Fobs/Pulls) for Carving axe...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
OK, one final push with these.
I have 42 Money's fists, 30 Rattles snake Fobs/Pulls and 52 Bracelets of varying styles. (Even just materials come to a total of over £100!)
The details can be found in this thread (Please note that I have traded a few of these, so the numbers in this thread are different from the numbers in the 'for sale' thread)

As I'm having trouble selling these even at a price that actually costs me, I thought I'd try and test the water for a straight swap for a tool that will help me get more proficient and efficient at carving. I'm looking to swap for a Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe, perhaps a Wildlife Hatchet or a Small Forest Axe - basically a decent quality carving axe; it doesn't need to be GB - but we all know the quality and ergonomics of this make.
I am also on the look out for some Draw Knives, a Hand/Bowl (or larger) Adze and other Green Woodworking Tools. (Augers, spoon knives, sharpening kits etc)

So, in list form and order of preference:

• Cash/Paypal!
  • Gransfors Bruks Swedish Carving Axe
  • Small Forest Axe
  • Draw Knives
  • Hand/Bowl Adze
  • Wildlife Hatchet
  • Other Green Woodworking Tools

Any questions, feel free to ask away by PM or in thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE