Page headings - wonderful - but where's "bushcraftUK.com"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
Proof of how good the site is, the tediousness of my suggestion for an improvement.

Unlike some websites, the page headings are correct.

I like to bookmark good threads and good posts. This produces a bookmark with the title of the thread.

This is good - there are websites who title their home page "home page" - not much good when you are looking through your bookmarks - WHOSE home page? And some have the same title for each page of their site - not much good when you want to bookmark particular pages from the site.

A further improvement here would be then for the pages to all have "BushcraftUK.com" terminating the title.

Sometimes the thread title is the same as that of a product, so it looks like the bookmark is the bookmark for that company, instead of a discussion about it.

One could say it would heighten the profile of the site, but I'm glad to say that Google etc., picks up discussions here very quick - same day sometimes!

As I said, it's a good sign of how good this site is, that that is all that annoys me - but even then, only a bit. :)

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
You might be able to right click and edit your bookmarks to whatever you want Harry. Depends which browser you're using though

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yep, that's what I do - edit my bookmarks. I also tend to organize them in different folders. My Bushcraft folder is divided in BCUK, Mod thingies, Other Fora, Kit (sub: arctic, jungle, desert, temperate), etc. Also have folders for travelling (everything from airlines, airport lay outs to hotels and underground info), news, YouTube, etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE