Pack your brolly...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
It's going to be a bit damp over the 2 weeks :camping::campfire::canoe::campfire::camping:

weather.jpg

Reactions: chas brookes

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Oh drat! ... so out with the swimmies and rubber ring . I'll have to repack.... again!
The good thing is I don't have to worry so much about my veg garden drying out while I'm away. Can't find anyone to water it so it is a worry.

Last edited:
Reactions: chas brookes

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Ah well, the Scots will feel right at home :D

I hope you all have a great Moot, lots of stuff to do, brilliant company and safe journeys there and home again.

M

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Just had a newsflash on my phone. Weather warning for the whole of Wales. A 21 hour thunderstorm and gallons of the wet stuff for Tuesday. Could be a bit wet for the first few days.... blow the brolly ......anyone bringing a boat?

Reactions: Toddy

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just had a newsflash on my phone. Weather warning for the whole of Wales. A 21 hour thunderstorm and gallons of the wet stuff for Tuesday. Could be a bit wet for the first few days.... blow the brolly ......anyone bringing a boat?

Tuesday’s looking like being a soaker pretty much everywhere, our Sussex forecasts are the same. Glorious Goodwood week here, the local hostelries will be packed with gently steaming race goers. Ah well, take your ponchos and carry on. :)

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Great oppertunity to test with witnesses the effectiveness or othewise of your chosen waterproof garments.

No doubt this will end with a "ventile only" corner of the Moot but no community is perfect so just ignore them. The Paramo brigade are probably no better but as they can't sit close to a fire you can kind of forgive them.

K

K

Reactions: Winnet and Billy-o

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE