Out and About

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
So I love to watch back my videos and relive the places I've been and the things I've done over the past few years. It get me pumped up and eager to plan more hikes, trips and activities.

This is the time of year when we're ready to say goodbye to winter and start planning lots of trips for the warmer months. So I decided to put together clips from lots of my outings, as a way to inspire me for this year's activities. I've already started planning a bunch of trips, including wild camping and canoeing in Scotland, multi-day canoe trips on rivers from source to sea, and more...

It made sense to make this my Youtube channel trailer, as it shows exactly what I like to do best in life...like this forum section says...Get Out and About!!

So here's me in a quick video, out and about...wishing you all a good year enjoying the outdoors too!

[video=youtube_share;vkivWRGwNvc]http://youtu.be/vkivWRGwNvc[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE