Or am I the nutter?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shelly

Admin
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Deepest Wales
Don't really know how it happened but somehow this weekend I have been enrolled on a bushcraft course. I swear it wasn't my idea, my nutter of a husband decided that it was about time I supported him in some of his hobbies. I think that by some miracle he is hoping that I am going to come back all bushcraft crazy, begging to go out every weekend with him to learn some new amazing technique!!! :rolmao: , he'll be lucky. I wonder which one of us will best survive the weekend, me with a load of bushcraft nutters, or him all alone with the kids!! We shall see.

So wish me luck, just hope I don't have to share my sleeping bag with a dozen or more creepy crawlies, don't think I could cope with that :-? .

Shelly

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Interestingly, next weekend I'm doing a bushcraft course - courtesy of my better half (she wanted my company - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

She's getting to be more of a nutter than I am :-?

shelly

Admin
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Deepest Wales
Well I have finally got round to letting you all know that I did survive the weekend, and I actually (I hate to say it) enjoyed it! I don't think it is the sort of thing I would like to do on a regular basis but it was loads of fun. We had a great group, even though I was the only female, I just got stuck in and learned some good stuff. Even though I don't generally go in for this sort of thing I do think that the skills are important, and people should know how to look after themselves in the outdoors, should they need to.

Peter - So where is this partner of yours? We could do with more females on here. How did your weekend go?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE