Ooops, I'll (probably) miss you.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I don't think I'll be able to make the summer moot this year. The scout section is oversubscribed for the number of kids they've got going and need additional leadership support. Unfortunately I'd already booked a holiday in July, and this too is in July, so taking yet another week off at the start of August would probably not be easy with work. I will ironically be in Wales, though in the north for that week. If anyone who teaches is about, give me a shout as there could be a place by the fire for you if you wanted to pop up to the north for the midweek. We have a lovely campsite booked with a river running through it and hopefully a campfire spot based on previous experiences there. We'll sort out any DBS requirements you may need - it's all free for the scouts.

We are having another child at the end of March and due to poor planning on my part, my movement of jobs has meant I have fallen through the statutory paternity gap meaning no annual leave for the birth of my child - so I guess that's coming out of annual leave then, leaving me a bit short this year.

I am trying to see if I can come via the moot for a couple of days at the end (maybe arriving on the Friday and leaving on the Sunday) but probably won't be in a fit state to do any instruction or bring any laser cutters with me I'm afraid.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE