one day with Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Just an update on the day i spent with my wife and 18 others,! on a walk in the woods with RM.
It really was a good day i did not think my wife would enjoy but she loved it, He is a nice guy
and comes across the same as on tele.
He really is knowledgeable and in a good way, in fact it was nice to meet someone who knows more than my wife. :)
It was all about the woods really apart from him showing how to start a fire from scratch, then we all had
to do our own, He passed around the firesteels and strikers, I decided to use my own and my new knife
, Thank God we were all doing our own thing because the first thing i did was to stick the knife in my finger as i was not concentrating, trying to stem the blood from anyone seeing was really quite funny thankfully i had meds in my pocket. I really did not appreciate a lot of stuff and its going to be a great help in my own woods.

Very worthwhile if not a tad expensive but i guess your paying for the name and real Knowledge.

Braidsta

Forager
Jul 29, 2013
Essex
500px.com
Good stuff Terry M, I was wondering how it went. Sounds well worth getting involved! And nah stress, I normally go straight in for the little finger stab the minute my blade is out!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE