Oh the joy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I can’t be the only one.

Having spent days looking for my lost leatherman.
I finally accepted that my old friend had decided to move on to pastures new.
Feeling rather miffed about this apparent betrayal I searched the internet for a replacement.

Gosh Leatherman no longer make the Leatherman Juice XE and ouch the prices gone stratospheric. I found the latest version on Amazon stumped up the £100 for a replacement.

I’m not that keen on the newer version doesn’t have the same feel and the design changes are a step backwards.

A couple of months on the new version sits unloved in a pack pocket.

Then oh the joy teaching first aid I open my environmentals pack and my old dear friend has come home.
I had looked in that pack more than once.

Absolutely made my day. So I now have a spare.

It’s not the first time I have lost an item only to purchase a new one which signals the goods to return the old.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
I am the exact opposite, when I no longer need something I have a clear out and gift it on. 2 weeks later I promptly need said item.

For example, I have been tripping over an offside wing for a defender in my garage for years. Weighed it in a few months back with a bunch of other stuff as part of a big clean out.

The following weekend I promptly drive said Land Rover into a tree stump and badly dented the off side wing. I had to go out and buy a new off side wing having binned one only a week earlier.

:/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE