OG Smock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Yup, plenty, Hot, not designed in any way to be used in any other way than as a CBRN protective layer, not breathable so you WILL get hot and sweaty, useless purchase:)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I got the same smock, used a couple of times and noticed the charcoal in the lining comes out so you end up looking like a coal miner after taking it off. Mine ended up in the bin.

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
Try a Titan:

tumblr_lr2byvQDqK1qzb16wo1_1280.jpg

Picked up one of these online at a silly price, direct from the manufacturer. It’s got a good number of things going for it:
  • Price - even at list price of £40, it’s a bargain (they also do a cotton one for £16)
  • Entrant GII Waterproof & breathable material (+5000mm head, with 9,000g/m sq/24hrs permeability)
  • Insulated
  • Soft-touch, rustle-free
  • Massive pockets
  • Made in the UK
It’s odd that if it were made by a ‘mountaineering’ brand, the same item would easily cost another £100. I love mine - it's really warm, and it's kept me dry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE