Off to Sweden tommorrow!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Im off to do some proper bushcrafting for the first time! (by proper I mean on my own in a real wilderness) Dont worry though, Im with the big fella and we are actually staying mostly in a holiday cottage in the woods for two weeks, however Ive brought my camping gear and we plan to do a few days hiking and camping. If I can, I might also try to go out on my own one night, probably not 500m from the cabin and see if I can build a shelter, light a fire and live off...er...pot noodle. If I don't come back I probably got lost.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Im off to do some proper bushcrafting for the first time! (by proper I mean on my own in a real wilderness) Dont worry though, Im with the big fella and we are actually staying mostly in a holiday cottage in the woods for two weeks, however Ive brought my camping gear and we plan to do a few days hiking and camping. If I can, I might also try to go out on my own one night, probably not 500m from the cabin and see if I can build a shelter, light a fire and live off...er...pot noodle. If I don't come back I probably got lost.

Have a good time Lindsey. Look forward to seeing all the pics when you get back :)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
He`s packed 3 pairs of hiking boots. I really cannot believe he needs 3 pairs of shoes. worse than a woman.

ensue row....

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Lindsey , you don't have to eat pot noodles.There's plenty of wood and dirt about if you want something with a bit of flavour.
Have a great time.

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
I came back last friday:sigh:

3 weeks in Härjedalen en northern Dalarna. Travelled bits of Rogen, Tofsingdalen, Langfjallet and countless little streams with beautiful little trout & big beavers.

Good for you & let us know your experiences

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
hiya
I got here now we are in a youth hostel till friday. any tips on what to see.
cant find the question mark on this keyboard!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE