Off grid community folks, tipi valley etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John lloyd

Nov 17, 2018
Thailand
Hi After 15 years here Thailand..i wish to return to UK buy a dome tent or better still a qaulity Tipi and enjoy what my creator has left for me..hoping to connect with kindred spirits .. lets roll ? Wassail !

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey John, good to have you. There's a few people on here that are living along those lines and enjoying life.
Hope the move and transition goes well.

John lloyd

Nov 17, 2018
Thailand
I wont make any moves until i can connect with like minded people..i cant just up sticks and leave Thailand without some insider help as to where i can lay my cap without the law dragging me away.. i have enough funds to settle up snug in a far off field ... i just need to find folks living in that field . Feel free to pass on my task, regards John lloyd.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Why not move back to UK, rent a place in a nature rich area, and then start looking? Not easy to do this from such a distance as Thailand!

After 15 years in Thailand it’s unlikely he would be able to do this easily. He won’t have any credit history etc etc.
Good luck though there are places you are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
I wont make any moves until i can connect with like minded people..i cant just up sticks and leave Thailand without some insider help as to where i can lay my cap without the law dragging me away.. i have enough funds to settle up snug in a far off field ... i just need to find folks living in that field . Feel free to pass on my task, regards John lloyd.
Try www.diggers and dreamers. All British communities and wwoof hosts. I did it when life took a different direction for me. I had nothing though so worked for food and board.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE