Oak Leaf Shoulder Bag & Sporran Pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hi folks, just finished these two which are now up for sale.

Both are made with veg tan flaps/backs and the pouch part is thick but flexible suede-like leather. Toggles and beads are made from 60+ year old oak. Oak leaves and front veg tan sections are dyed with autumnal colours which I've been experimenting with, and as usual they are entirely hand saddle-stitched to be as bombproof as possible :)

Prices include first class recorded delivery.

Large shoulder bag: SOLD
Sporran Pouch: SOLD

HalfGoat OakLeaf Bags by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Nice seasonal work Hamish. Looks different from your usual work are you trying new things?
Top stuff.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi Hamish, does the large bag have a single compartment? Do you have any photos showing the bag opened up mate?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dreadhead

Much appreciated if you get chance please Hamish. Thanks mate.

sorry for the delay it's been a long day, managed to snap a couple of shots in my dark workshop so not the best quality but hopefullys gives you a little more insight. Just realised I never put dimensions in original post. dimensions of the large bag are approx 10 inches long, 9-10 inches across, and 3-4 inches deep.

DSC_0190 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr
DSC_0180 by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi again Hamish. Something just keeps drawing me back to these, very unusual. I would be interested in a large bag as a gift, but without the green accents in the oak leaf if possible? Either all one solid shade of the brown you have used, or still with the two-tone light and dark browns that give it depth. Is this a possibility mate?

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Hi again Hamish. Something just keeps drawing me back to these, very unusual. I would be interested in a large bag as a gift, but without the green accents in the oak leaf if possible? Either all one solid shade of the brown you have used, or still with the two-tone light and dark browns that give it depth. Is this a possibility mate?

PM sent :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE