NPTC PA12 course...?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I know this will probably draw a lot of blank stares, buuut does anyone know of anyone who runs a NPTC PA12 course? To shed a little light on what it is... : Application of Pesticide to material as a continuous process via conveyor, rollertable or other equipment.

Somewhere in Scotland, preferably Argyll... ;)

Yours, without much hope at all....

Nag.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Cheers Jason, I'll have a look at that in more depth in a bit. I'm meant to be moving to a new job beginning of December, but the boss can't find any trainers. The Forestry Commission will probably have contacts so it's not a total last ditch attempt. However having worked with the FC - I find it's best to cover all options.. :lmao:

charlieh

Apr 26, 2010
Staffordshire
How about ringing someone like Banks-Cargill who are a big seed producer, if you get hold of one of their yard managers and ask who they use for training. My dad had PA12 but the college he used is no longer in exsistance

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE