Not getting e-mail notification for PM's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Just noticed the last 2 private messages that I received were not forwarded to my e-mail. Not had any messages for a few weeks until this week. Checked the general settings & it is selected on there to receive e-mail notifications.
Anybody else with same problem ?

Perrari

Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
Thanks for the suggestions. It is not going in to spam, I check that regularly. Tried what Resnikov suggested twice but that didnt work either, although a great idea.
Hopefully someone from admin will pick up on it. I didnt realise before today that you can send a PM to yourself !

ged

Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Never had that particular problem but have had others. VBulletin is pretty flaky in places, and email notifications is one of the places.

Are you getting notifications of new posts to threads to which you're subscribed?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Could you explain the bit about the DNS time lag for me?

We changed a few things and for it to spread across the world Wide Web it takes time for all the servers etc that are involved to see that something has changed, sometimes it happens really quickly and other times it' doesn't.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE