north wales(flintshire)/chester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi,

I'm a 21 year old part time web design student.
I was wondering if there is a group for north wales? I'm near wrexham and Mold. Llangollen and Chester are close by.

At the moment I mainly do foraging if anyone would like to join me let me know. I mainly go for easy to identify stuff. In the past I have done and really enjoyed a few bushcraft trips.

My other hobbies are snowboarding, photography, walking, cycling and organic gardening.

Amy

I

ian2000

hi

im 48 not far from bangor up for meets skills sharing foraging
ian

elevenses

Forager
Jan 7, 2008
cheshire
Im up for a meet with all of you :), im in Runcorn but regularly head into north wales, PM me if you want to discuss.

Cheers

M

Jul 28, 2010
Buckley,Flintshire
Hi there Guys, Im interested in meeting people who can teach me a little about Foraging as Im interested in the benefits and the Beauty of Wild Foods!
I live just outside Mold,Flintshire, in Buckley, but am willing to travel if people are willing to help me?
Cheers Guys
SeanW
ps im not sure,do all you guys get a msg from this thread sent to you or should i PM you all as well?

Hi,

Its best to PM me.

Is there group in this area that has managed to form?

Also if anyone is interested there is a group in wrexham that is just forming through a forum on just for the love of it that is about sharing whatever skills you want and to just meet up and have some fun.

I

ian2000

hi all so is there a meet
if so how do we find out when and were

Well I've just moved into the area and got to say am in love with the countryside round here. Would be interested in meeting likeminded souls round here, as I've dusted off my bivi bag and tarp so am always good to go.

I'm only gutted that when house hunting my other half completely dismissed a house in Glyn Ceiriog which had about an acre and a half of woodland attached to it.... Something to do with the house falling down, women eh?

Shingsowa

Forager
Sep 27, 2007
Ruthin, North Wales
I'll be lazy and just copy and paste my reply to the other NE Wales thread :)

Did this ever come off? I'm returning to the forums after spending waaaay too much time on UKClimbing...

I live north of Ruthin, and working on getting permission for several sites, including a 14 acre site just south of here. I'll post when i have some more details, but it's looking good.

I'm also one of the officers for the local Mountain Rescue team so i get to see some odd and hidden parts of North East Wales and i'd be keen to meet up with some like-minded folks.

If you have gone out this weekend, make sure you look towards Moel Famau on Sunday night - BIG light show etc in celebration of the bi-centenary of the laying of the foundation stone for the Jubilee Tower...

P.S. aledge - I think we've met before!

:)

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
That sounds good mate, I'm definitely up for it, but can't do anything for the next few weeks, am currently working 6 on 2 off covering a lucky sod on holiday in florida, then same again beginning of December, but I hope this takes off been far too long since I've been able to get out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE