1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North/South Lanarkshire Area.

Discussion in 'Scotland North' started by Graham Butt, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Graham Butt

Just wondering what active members we have here that are willing to meet up for a wander in the local areas...

I'm the only person in my circle who is interested in the outdoors and i'm looking for like minded people to walk and camp with. Even if it is just a meetup for a woodland coffee on a quiet Sunday!

Regards,
    Graham.

2. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

Where would you like to go ? My walking is possible again, (rheumatoid arthritis, in remission :D ) but I'm really not up to much. If you do arrange a meet up though, I'll happily nip along to visit and say hello :)

3. Dreadhead

Dreadhead Bushcrafter through and through

moving to perth in a week but i'd happily come down for a donder or a camp out if someone has a site :)

4. Graham Butt

I'm easy for where... I would like to wander the chatelherault area a bit more. The house would be an ideal meeting point... decent parking with after walk coffees available in the tea room!

5. johnnytheboy

johnnytheboy Native

I could be up for that!

6. Toddy

Toddy Mod
    Mod

I was up there three weeks ago. It was in that brown stage of rotting slippy leaves with nothing growing/showing, and they've felled the hillside down to the bridge (the one of plantation pines that was a rich haul for fungi) but by now it'll be brightening up a bit. It's a nice place for a donner /daun'er :)
    There was loads of resin around last time Himself wandered down towards Hoolet row. I got some beautiful polish from it, and the house smelled glorious while it was being cleaned up and dried off.

M