North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
If you ever decide to have a bevvy a bit further south you can count me in. Some good watering holes in Osmotherley!!

Have a good un!!

Andy

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Nat you should still go mate you buy a beer I will drink it for you and you can have my water mate!! lol.

If anyone fancys a wander round that area during the week I could be up for that also.
Codbecks a nice place to while away a few hours on a sunny spring day.

Andy

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Why thank you sir, :lmao:

Codbeck is great but the trails up top are even better and some nice quiet areas right at the back aswell if you know what i mean ;)
I can do week days, work nights at weekends.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I know those trails very well indeed. A while ago we had a caravan on a year round pitch at the camp site there. I was up there everyweekend bimbling around. I think I still have your number so will either pm you or ring you to get something sorted.

Also spoke to Al the other day about a trip to the deserted medieval village at Wharrham percy. Just for a wander and a brew.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Its a nice spot for sure. Just avoid it on weekends in the summer months as its in large case of beer carrying territory for the local numpties!!!

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I know those trails very well indeed. A while ago we had a caravan on a year round pitch at the camp site there. I was up there everyweekend bimbling around. I think I still have your number so will either pm you or ring you to get something sorted.

Also spoke to Al the other day about a trip to the deserted medieval village at Wharrham percy. Just for a wander and a brew.

Sounds good goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE