no need to remove myself from the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
sorry guys i didnt make myself clearer in the last thread and should of mentioned why i wanted to leave but my old computer was being rubbbish, i wanted to change my emailadress and tried to re register and it wouldnt let me i have know learnt from drew dunn respect that it is actualy easier than that i am not very computer wise but am going on a course next month so hopefully will be able to work it better cheers crowman.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
..............you're not allowed double memberships though.

So, I'll flag the issue for Admin to have a look at, they'll put the two accounts together and hopefully square things up with your new email :)

If things go screwy with it, get a message to one of the Mods and we'll help out.

atb,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If Admin sort things out they'll just add your Crowman2 posts, etc., to your Crowman account :)

You have my complete sympathy and empathy, you should see the mischief I can create behind the scenes.....Toddy, the computer clutz Mod :eek: :eek:

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Hi Crowman

As posts by new members (with your new membership you are) are moderated only mods can see them.

They are not being released until Admin can sort your accounts out.

Please be patient and don't post up again until you here from one of the Admin team.

I hope all this makes sense and we get it sorted soon.

Cheers

George

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
thanks very much for all your help ahjno its good to be back i have changed my password from the one you supplied me with to another thanks again from rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE