Night Photo Session at Steam Tent Corner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
The-Steam-Tent-Co-operative---A-Seat-by-the-Fireside.jpg

Knowing that there are a few people that enjoy a bit of photography, would anybody be interested in having a night photo shoot around the Steam Tent Corner one evening?

You would need a camera of course, a tripod and I would recommend a cable release.

The-Steam-Tent-Co-operative.jpg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
No suitable camera but if you need someone to sit still in SP gear watching a bit of bush TV then I'm happy to join in :)

I can also bring a few more lanterns if you want extra

Reactions: Wayland

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
If it's digital. Learn how to set it to take RAW files and learn how to switch the Histogram display on.

We can talk about why they are important around the camp fire.

When are you arriving by the way John, I'll make sure there is some space for the Yurt.

Hello, Many thanks! we have an unexpected thing on Friday so should arrive Saturday afternoon.. The yurts about 13-14' diameter, no extended guy ropes..

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
No im all back to front with the week, jack is moving back in, so the house is full of kit and clothing! Monday late afternoon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE