nice app for the iphone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andie

Jul 26, 2011
Alfreton,DerbyShire
hi all just been scrolling through itunes for some new apps for the iphone and i came across the bear grylls app now at £1.99 i thought would it really be worth it i thought about it for a bit and in the end i went for it and all i can say is wow some very informative stuff on there plenty of vids,pics,good advice and plenty more to go with it defiantly worth the £1.99 best app so far on the iphone

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Not yet got around to that one but the Lofty Wiseman SAS app I think although a little more is a cracking app to add to any iPhone along with ifunghi, free wild foods and treeid keep them great apps coming guys

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I have got both the lofty wiseman and Bear Grylls, except I paid a fiver for it, then I find out its not copatable with my ipod touch and they refused to give my money back!! he lofty wiseman app is excellant though!! Does anyone know how it compares to the book? I was thinking about buying it but I guess there is no point now I have the app.

Cheers
Steve

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Funny enough I own the book as well and I think it's an essential little number to have. The app is brilliant but the book does include a lot more but then condensing that into an app your bound to miss certain things. My advice splash out on the book as well you won't be disappointed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE