New toy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dirty

Forager
Jun 21, 2012
Cornwall
Acquired from my mother in law, a Honda CG125! it's been sitting in her garage for the last 5 years, so needs a lot of work, but it'll keep me busy this winter. (Very excited and had to tell someone.).
Now to book that CBT...
If anyone's got any hints on restoration, please let me know. It's going to be a big project, but its what my garage is for...:)

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
Start off by just draining the tank and stick some fresh petrol in, it'll probably have water/ crud in it and I'd assume you'll need a new battery as well. Clean the plugs and then give it a go it may well surprise you!
Colin

I restored a 1975 Suzuki GT125, so my advice is just to be realistic about what parts and pieces you need to replace and not get too carried away with it. Decide what you want to achieve and stick to it - you can easily get excited and order loads of bits that soon add up. When you look back you realise you only wanted a good working runaround, but you've ended up with a show bike that has cost you a bomb :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE