New Stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My pal Belzeebob dropped me off a late Birthday present the other day.

I little collapse-able woodburning stove.

He got the plans from the net and after some modification had a mate with a plasma cutter cut one out for me.

Only goes together one way and was very quick to assemble.

I was cutting wood and kindling in the garden so thought I'd spark it up for a test burn before I take it out in earnest this weekend.

IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0264.JPG
Forgot to take a picture of it all folded down, but it fits nicely into a A5 padded envelope though one of the next jobs is to make a little pouch for it.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I haven't weighed it yet I'm afraid. It's not the lightest as it's done in a fairly robust gauge of steel. But I'm not renowned for being terribly lightweight these days. (I'll weigh it and post up when I get a chance - my kitchen scales are kaput at the moment). He did play with the tolerances though so that as it heats up it tightens up. (Clever chap Belzeebob).
In the bottom left picture you can also see that it has provision to be pegged down. Though when doing the test burn it seemed stable enough to take a fairly heavy pot if needs be.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I like it a lot, was a lucky chap as he also got me a bag for my Frontier stove. Will do a more in depth review of this one once I've had a chance to use it in anger.
Cheers for the comments chaps. :D

Sent via smokesignal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE