New sleep mat decathlon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Not a bad price for the weight ~ I could live with the slightly short* length but at just 48cm wide my elbows would be on the floor :(

* Nothing wrong with short mats but I prefer a full legth mat to be longer than I am tall.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
That's a good weight vs price trade off, in comparison those Regatta self-inflating mats that Argos have for around £20 weigh in at a kilo.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
Yeah it is a bit narrow but I mostly sleep on my side, as for insulation I have coupled it with a bit of that building foil stuff can't remember the name

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
True, the reflective foil stuff I've got just folds flat and I slip it down the back of my pack, suppose it all depends how comfy you want need to be I've slept without a mat before and although it wasn't terrible I prefer it with one. Before the inflatable one I just used to take a foam mat

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE