New memebers Andy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andyc100

Mar 7, 2019
Hampshire
Hi all.

New member from Hampshire.

Hobbies include camping / caravaning with family and friends, although the children are too young for most Bush craft type stuff!

Enjoy events such as great Dorset steam fair and have attended for many years.

Small collection of various items like high power torches and hunting / camping knives as well as lots and lots of camping equipment. I seem to keep buying things I don’t necessarily need!

Also into cycling and keep fit when time allows.

Looking forward to reading up on the board threads.

Thanks

Andy

Reactions: mikehill and zornt

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello Andy and welcome to the forum.

Given your gear collecting confession I am not sure whether this will be a good place, or a bad place for managing your condition ;) If you look around, there are lots of threads and discussions about getting out and doing with less, but there are an awful lot of us :rolleyes3: (me included) who are confirmed gear-junkies. Lots of chances to become aware of shiny things you didn't know existed! There is even a huge thread about "What did you buy today". There, you have been warned!:lmao:

Hope you enjoy yourself here. You know, there is an annual meet up in south Wales ever summer, BushMoot. You might enjoy checking it out, room for the family, even little ones.

ATB

Chris

Reactions: Andyc100

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
West Sussex local, but get myself over into Hampshire and Dorset fairly often, hi. :)

I’m also a hopeless impulse buyer when it comes to torches, knives, outdoor clothing and gear etc. Just now I’m really wanting to replace my underused BSA Ultra SE with a cheap but accurate break barrel, a Weihrauch probably, but I’ve spotted the Diana 340 N-Tec gas rammer and like it’s lines. Well, at least Im learning to keep the budget a little more sensible. :D

My two torches that are ridiculously grin worthy at the moment are an Emisar D4S. Crazy nutjob of a torch.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/61509

And a Budgetlightforums designed thrower. The MF04.

Not my pic this one, it’s from a review of the light.

4-D30-E451-0-B00-40-D1-97-ED-42-AE3-C0-A05-DA.jpg

In hand. Not exactly pocket edc, but it’s great fun.

623-F27-A7-1080-42-B3-974-C-0-E43-C52-F0-CE1.jpg

Last edited:

Andyc100

Mar 7, 2019
Hampshire
That is some serious torch you have there! Must resist the urge to buy one!!! Or even consider why I would need one!! Haha.

West Sussex local, but get myself over into Hampshire and Dorset fairly often, hi. :)

I’m also a hopeless impulse buyer when it comes to torches, knives, outdoor clothing and gear etc. Just now I’m really wanting to replace my underused BSA Ultra SE with a cheap but accurate break barrel, a Weihrauch probably, but I’ve spotted the Diana 340 N-Tec gas rammer and like it’s lines. Well, at least Im learning to keep the budget a little more sensible. :D

My two torches that are ridiculously grin worthy at the moment are an Emisar D4S. Crazy nutjob of a torch.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/61509

And a Budgetlightforums designed thrower. The MF04.

Not my pic this one, it’s from a review of the light.

4-D30-E451-0-B00-40-D1-97-ED-42-AE3-C0-A05-DA.jpg

In hand. Not exactly pocket edc, but it’s great fun.

623-F27-A7-1080-42-B3-974-C-0-E43-C52-F0-CE1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE