New member Guildford, Surrey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mr.BrightSide

Sep 1, 2018
Guildford
Hi everyone! I'm new to the group. I just finished my 5 day woodland survival course and it has inspired me greatly to practice Bushcraft and to be more closer to nature. I love the outdoors, I do a bit mountainbiking, Hiking and Indoor rock climb/boulder. I would love to meet new people to practice bushcraft, ideally it would be great if it is near Surrey but I would not mind to traveling. I have search clubs or groups but to no avail. Anybody willing to give me a hand on where/how I should start? Thanks

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Welcome to the group. There's lots of good experience in this membership (and some armchair preachers as well :) ).

When I lived in Surrey (a long time ago) I got to know a few local farmers that let me camp on the 'woodland edge'; they even let me light fires. However, this was before Ray Mears and I always 'flew solo' so I can't give you any club or group advice I'm afraid. However, the advice of getting to know the local land managers is still valid in my opinion.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Welcome to the forum . I hold regular meet ups in my woodland in West Sussex near Arundel.

There is also the Wiltshire Bushcraft Club they are well attended. Plus if you look in the meets section it’s possible you might find some of interest there.

Reactions: MrEd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE