New Knife....TBS Boar Bushcraft? Or give me some ideas! :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mr. F

May 2, 2012
Coaley, Gloucestershire
Hi there,

I'm in the market for a new knife. Currently I'm using a flat grind Joker bushcraft knife which is great, but a little small for me. I want a really nice Scandi grind knife in the region of £100 - £130.

I've been looking at the TBS Boar Bushcraft knives over on thebushcraftstore.co.uk http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/tbs-boar-bushcraft-knife---matching-firesteel-edition---carbon-steel-and-curly-birch-13858-p.asp

Anyone got one of these? If so, what are they like?

Or, if you have any other suggestions then please let me know and I'll go take a look-see.

Cheers!

delbach

Settler
May 21, 2005
N Wales
Rob evs has one for sale on bb at the moment for £95.Sorry can't work out how to get the link up
Andrew

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Never heard a bad word about the TBS knives tbh mate. £130 could get you alot though, maybe a custom made one by one of homies or even a cheaper knife and some other bits.

Take alittle time looking at a few different ones and post up the links to them and I'm sure someone can offer opinions or thoughts on the particular models you've found. :)

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Pics of the above in case you are not logged onto BB

IMG_0150_zpscd388509.jpg

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Havbe a look in the dealer section , at field-crafter uk, knives made by Matt Simmons, i got one & John Fenner did a very comprehensive review, they are well made & a competitive price.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE