Sold FOX Jungle / Bushcraft Parang

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling my FOX Jungle / Bushcraft Parang, It's NEW in it's Box with everything with it.
But there is a Small stain on the Rubber Seal inside the lid where the pencil was touching it.

I'm selling it for £165.50 with postage.
Over 18's only please and UK based buyer's.
cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Lowered to £145.50 with postage.
Sorry I can't add the Pic's at the minute as my phone's playing up & my old Digi Camera Rubbish.
But Trust me Apart from what I've already told you about the seal and the Wear on the Box this things ''NEW''.
cheer's

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
If you google "Fox Jungle Parang" as in the title then it comes up with the Fox Jungle Parang which costs £105 new. The model you have is the Fox Parang Bushcraft which is £175 new. Not sure if this is confusing or putting off potential buyers... don't shoot the messenger

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah I brought it with the intention of actually using it, As I'd heard and seen alot of Good things about them. But I still took a couple of knives and an axe when up the woods. And it's a big Box taking up Space in my Cabinet. So let someone use it and enjoy doing so.
Cheers

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE