New Avon Arms in Pill, new managment.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
For those of you who shoot, either Air rifles or FAC firearms in the South West, New Avon Arms in Pill, near Bristol, is now under the new Ownership and Management of James Sivell, Richard has retired and now runs Pill Hardware and DIY in the left hand side of the building. The Gun shop is accessible via the double door on the right of the zebra crossing, if you are looking for Brasso or light-bulbs, please use the single door on the left of the zebra crossing.
The Website is now being updated, and the staff are always happy for you to pop in and have a chat.

I understand that this may be construed as advertising, because it is not a post in response to a specific question, but I have cleared this with a mod, I am just passing out this information for those who have an interest in Shooting in the area, and who may be unaware of the change in ownership or looking for a RFD near Bristol.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I saw police tape all over the smashed doors the other day, was there a break in?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE